Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just downsized to help out my mpgs and car payment. Lowered my payment $200 and my yearly insurance $40. Also hitting 34.3 mpgs so far in city driving with less than 50 miles on the car.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Nice, Congrats. I traded my Silverado for my cruze as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hey! Welcome aboard. Cruze (*wink face*) around the forum, there's tons of helpful information.

and I see you're from IL too, so bonus points.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey! Welcome aboard. Cruze (*wink face*) around the forum, there's tons of helpful information.

and I see you're from IL too, so bonus points.
Over in Bartlett actually not to far from you haha

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App
Thanks Derek

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Get the mud flaps. On the black cruzen they don't stand out but they protect our soft paint from rock chips. Congrats.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nobody asked the obvious question.... What did you downsize from???

Welcome to Cruzetalk!

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Nice Eco! I almost bought the black too, but since that was the color of my last two vehicles, I figured I'd switch it up his time. Any plans for mods?

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Nice car! Congratulations and welcome. My 2011 ECO MT is Black Granite Metallic too. I have the Medium Titanium Grey interior though.

·
Super Moderator
5,135 Posts
Nice car! I did just the opposite I up sized from a Honda Civic and now get better gas mileage. It seems some if not most people are seeing great benefits for their "Cruze" decision. I only wish I would have did more research before buying and got the ECO instead of the LS. At the time the LS had everything I was looking for. I am still very happy with my purchase! Hope you feel the same in a year +. Welcome and feel free to shoot us any questions.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey guys,

Just downsized to help out my mpgs and car payment. Lowered my payment $200 and my yearly insurance $40. Also hitting 34.3 mpgs so far in city driving with less than 50 miles on the car.
You're not alone... many have bought Cruzen just like you from owning a large truck or SUV for the exact reasons of saving money. Congratulations & big welcome to CruzeTalk! :coolpics:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
also love the black, its a good choice in color :)
Thanks bubby, first black car in a long time, thought id switch up from my usual dark gray color choices.

Get the mud flaps. On the black cruzen they don't stand out but they protect our soft paint from rock chips. Congrats.
Mudflaps were on my list. Thanks for the insight and thanks!
Nobody asked the obvious question.... What did you downsize from???
Welcome to Cruzetalk!
I had a 2010 extended cab silverado 1500 4x4 with the 4 spd auto and the 4.8 v8. That averaged 11-13 mpgs. And thanks for the welcome ;)

Nice car! Congratulations and welcome. My 2011 ECO MT is Black Granite Metallic too. I have the Medium Titanium Grey interior though.
Thanks, I loved that was black on black. First black car in 10 plus years for me.

Nice car! I did just the opposite I up sized from a Honda Civic and now get better gas mileage. It seems some if not most people are seeing great benefits for their "Cruze" decision. I only wish I would have did more research before buying and got the ECO instead of the LS. At the time the LS had everything I was looking for. I am still very happy with my purchase! Hope you feel the same in a year +. Welcome and feel free to shoot us any questions.
Thanks, My buddy just leased an LS and he seems to like it. He had a dsm that was giving him trouble and traded it in finally. Gave him 2500 for it.
You're not alone... many have bought Cruzen just like you from owning a large truck or SUV for the exact reasons of saving money. Congratulations & big welcome to CruzeTalk! :coolpics:
Thanks Tech,
Nice Eco! I almost bought the black too, but since that was the color of my last two vehicles, I figured I'd switch it up his time. Any plans for mods?
Thanks, Havent really decided on mods outside of maybe adding foglights, black bowties, some hids, tints, mudflaps, and might possibly powdercoat the wheels gloss black. First black car for me in years so I did the opposite of my usual color choices haha.

This was my average today still with only a 100 miles on the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts