Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! My name's Jordan and I'm from Ohio. I purchased a 2017 Cruze LT w/ the RS Package. It's the 1.4L sedan, automatic.

I'm very new to Chevy as I recently switched over from German to domestic life.. lol. I realized as a college student that keeping up with the repairs on my 2010 VW CC was WAY overwhelming for my wallet. I fell in love with the cruze as it has the sporty look, very comfortable, and most reviews I read were reliable. I'm not going to lie, when my CC took it's final crap on me I was very skeptical about getting this... but I never expected to love it this much!

I'm currently researching some mods I can do without over-doing it. If anyone could give me some recommendations that would be appreciated :). I already plan on getting tint, installing a sub system, and wrapping it in the fall. (I'm currently waiting on my custom "CRUZIN B" plates come in.. :) ) I REALLY want wheels but I'm a bit clueless learning the new fitment on these. I'm glad to be a part of the forum!

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Welcome glad to have ya,You made a good choice buying the RS package, you get the handling and the kick in the engine without the bite on the wallet. I have the RS trim myself but mine is a 2016 gen1. Good choice on the license plates makes it easy to find and people ask whats it mean. I had them a couple of times once when I got out of College after I got the nick name and again a few year s ago. See my avatar. The white and blue back in the 1990s and the white and Red (now)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Howdy

Reactions: jbabes

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
76 Posts
Welcome to the forum. BTW, you can never over-do it on the mods ;) To start I recommend a tune.

Reactions: jbabes

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
76 Posts
Reactions: Mack
1 - 10 of 10 Posts