Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys, ATL Cruze here just bought my black 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ, very excited about the car, was torn between a Honda Civic, but after much comparison the Cruze came out on top. Now I never drive any vehicle stock, nothing against stock drivers just not my style. So expect many mods from ATL Cruze, so the best way to stay up to date is to please follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ATLCruze. Can't wait to share and speak with you guys and I'll definitely post pics ASAP. Thanks and Happy Cruzin'

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT and Congrats on your new LTZ! Post some before pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your new Cruze

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
What's going on guys, ATL Cruze here just bought my black 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ, very excited about the car, was torn between a Honda Civic, but after much comparison the Cruze came out on top. Now I never drive any vehicle stock, nothing against stock drivers just not my style. So expect many mods from ATL Cruze, so the best way to stay up to date is to please follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ATLCruze. Can't wait to share and speak with you guys and I'll definitely post pics ASAP. Thanks and Happy Cruzin'

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hello ATLCruze,

Congrats and welcome! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Cruze. Can't wait to see pictures soon! Enjoy and Keep Cruzin'.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts