Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Just joined today. i bought a 2012 Cruze Eco used in December. Already had 86,5K on it but runs well & is in good shape. Drove VW diesels the past 14 years, first a '98 Jetta TDI then a 2010 Jetta TDI (really miss that 2010 but i couldn't afford not to take the deal on the buyback over 'dieselgate'). i did a lot of research knowing i needed to buy something for less than i got on the 2010. i've driven cars that get good to great mileage (for their time at least) for nearly as long as i've had cars--a long time. All my research led me to the Cruz including a really good write-up of a long test drive from "Road & Track" i think. Edmunds had a long-term test drive review that simply sited the EPA ratings for mileage & provided no real world info from their test drive. Anyway fuel mileage & the 6-speed manual were the primary reasons i bought the car. i have some things to sort out but i'll post those questions on the 'Fix my Cruze' board. i'm looking forward to following the forum.

With my diesels, the TDI Club forums were invaluable, great information that you wouldn't get at a dealer or a lot of other place. From what i can see looking over CruzeTalk i'm optimistic that i'll find the same thing here. So thanks for having me, sorry for the wordy intro. & i look forward to what i can learn here.

djlafond

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome, Cruzen18! Nah, no pics for now, don't have a decent camera on my primitive phone or a working camera otherwise. i know, hard to believe iln this day, but it's true.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts