Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello drivers of Cruzetalk, I just joined this forum!

I'm really surprised that a website like this even exists, I remember finding it a while ago and the vast sea of resources, knowledge, etc. that's posted on here. As someone who wants to do as much as I can to self-maintain my vehicles, this site is a must.

I own a 2012 Eco trim with a 1.4LT and the 6 speed manual transmission option, a nice black and red interior. After 147,600mi (237,500km) the car still runs well, it's had it fair share of issues but nevertheless it was taken care of by its previous/first owner and by me (as evidenced by a thick packet of lifetime receipts). I'm determined to drive it to its absolute maximum miles, and this place has helped a lot. Manual transmission fluid data, OBDII code readings and even PCV bypass kits, I'm glad people came together for this often overlooked little car model.

If anyone else had gotten really high miles out of theirs, I'd love to know what helped along the way in terms of maintenance. It's nice to be here!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,981 Posts
Hello drivers of Cruzetalk, I just joined this forum!

I'm really surprised that a website like this even exists, I remember finding it a while ago and the vast sea of resources, knowledge, etc. that's posted on here. As someone who wants to do as much as I can to self-maintain my vehicles, this site is a must.

I own a 2012 Eco trim with a 1.4LT and the 6 speed manual transmission option, a nice black and red interior. After 147,600mi (237,500km) the car still runs well, it's had it fair share of issues but nevertheless it was taken care of by its previous/first owner and by me (as evidenced by a thick packet of lifetime receipts). I'm determined to drive it to its absolute maximum miles, and this place has helped a lot. Manual transmission fluid data, OBDII code readings and even PCV bypass kits, I'm glad people came together for this often overlooked little car model.

If anyone else had gotten really high miles out of theirs, I'd love to know what helped along the way in terms of maintenance. It's nice to be here!
Welcome Aboard!(y)

We no longer are able to award badges, but this thread is still relatively active:

High Mileage Badges

1 - 5 of 5 Posts