Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Owner of a 2015 Cruze LTZ RS. Figured I should eventually join the community. Looking forward to having a look around.

Minor things I plan on doing with my cruze is upgrading the lighting. Don't really have any plans to do any thing else at this time, but maybe you all will spark some interest.

-Howleria

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,124 Posts
Welcome,

There is a lot to look at. Spend time looking before you get bit with a "how do I do this" panic bug. I made that mistake.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Howdy,

Owner of a 2015 Cruze LTZ RS. Figured I should eventually join the community. Looking forward to having a look around.

Minor things I plan on doing with my cruze is upgrading the lighting. Don't really have any plans to do any thing else at this time, but maybe you all will spark some interest.

-Howleria
Nice combination. What color inside and out? This past June I picked up a white over beige leather 2016 LTZ/RS. I had rented Cruzes on trips and was impressed. I think the 1st gen is a great small car; the closest to BMW I have driven (I a recovering bimmerhead). While I wish mine was a manny, I decided against the second gen just because I don't like the look of it. Also, I think this new "Premiere" nomenclature is dumb. The only beefs with my car are the headlights (they should be HID) and the horn; honestly I think the plant at Lordstown must have had a batch of leftover Pontiac Sunbird horns from the mid 1980s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts