Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How’s it going everyone? Got a 2017 Hatchback that used to be a rental car so no tint, white paint, factory wheels. Pretty good starting point. Looking to get the tint done first then a wrap or wheels not sure the order on that. I put my intro in the veteran section already so military dates are there. I seen the decals sections but the pages aren’t working. I would like to get a decal from here for my car.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Congrats on the ’new’ Cruze, tint is an excellent first step.

Welcome aboard and thank you sir for your service!

Reactions: x1battle1x

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,326 Posts
How’s it going everyone? Got a 2017 Hatchback that used to be a rental car so no tint, white paint, factory wheels. Pretty good starting point. Looking to get the tint done first then a wrap or wheels not sure the order on that. I put my intro in the veteran section already so military dates are there. I seen the decals sections but the pages aren’t working. I would like to get a decal from here for my car.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Unfortunately that vendor seems to be out of business.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Cruze! Show it to us when you get a chance. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!
I will share a photo today hopefully. I do want to change a few things and add a few things. I’m going to Cruze the garages now

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Cruze! Show it to us when you get a chance. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!
I need to take a better picture and wash it on the way home but here it is. Nothing done yet. I need the tint first.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
If I remember correctly, the website was ForumWear.com
If there was a demonstrated need, some young entrepreneur would be able to create bumper stickers, clothing and other CRUZE related items. Since GM cut the CRUZE and the Forum lost most of the readership I don't see a need, do you?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Plastidip or peelcoat for a quick appearance change to the stock wheels.

Tons of these cars out. Kids will be driving these for years! would be nice to find a vendor for the stickers... maybe I'll have to invest in a drag knife for the 3d printer and make some decals...

Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 15 of 15 Posts