Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cruze 1LT / Crystal Red Tint coat / All Factory Upgrades
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Cruze 1LT with the convenience features and a Apple CarPlay head unit and 146,000 miles.

This car is my first car and hand-me-down from my dads old work car. It has had a few problems including requiring a new turbo around 100k miles. And now that I own it it is having many over heating and coolant leak problems.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,936 Posts
I have a 2012 Cruze 1LT with the convenience features and a Apple CarPlay head unit and 146,000 miles.

This car is my first car and hand-me-down from my dads old work car. It has had a few problems including requiring a new turbo around 100k miles. And now that I own it it is having many over heating and coolant leak problems.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

·
Registered
2014 Chevy Cruze 1ltz 1.4L Turbo
16 Posts
Hello everyone and thanks for the approval!
I just bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze 1lt 1.4l turbo,
Was a Auto mechanic up untill 2011 25years turning a wrench and busting knuckles until the day I fell into a uncoved truck lift thanks to a co-worker
Not replacing the covers on the backside of the lift,anyway thanks for adding me and if I can help out with any concerns with mechanical issue I will give my 2cents,but like I always said to customers can't tell you what's wrong untill I see the car or truck but that's not going to happen here,this is our first Cruze and will be the one looking for answers myself since I no longer have access to alldate
The Cruze is for wife just for back and forth to work
We also have a 2015 Nissan Quest for the family trips
And my play toy and car show car if a 1968 Gto conv 400 3spd Auto with his and her shifter anyone interested in seeing it I will need administrator to let me know and I'll send a link to my FB page.
Once again thank you??

·
Registered
696 Posts
<snip>
And my play toy and car show car if a 1968 Gto conv 400 3spd Auto with his and her shifter anyone interested in seeing it I will need administrator to let me know and I'll send a link to my FB page.
Welcome. I'd love to see some pics of the 68 GTO :)

Doug

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,936 Posts
Was a Auto mechanic up untill 2011 25years turning a wrench and busting knuckles until the day I fell into a uncoved truck lift thanks to a co-worker
Not replacing the covers on the backside of the lift,anyway thanks for adding me and if I can help out with any concerns with mechanical issue I will give my 2cents,but like I always said to customers can't tell you what's wrong untill I see the car or truck but that's not going to happen here,this is our first Cruze and will be the one looking for answers myself since I no longer have access to alldate
Once again thank you??
Welcome Again,

You can add your FB page to your profile, I believe. You can also create a garage for the Goat as well. My sister had a 68 GTO 400 4 speed. I wish she still did.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Once again thank you??
Not sure how to do this but this is a link to my
Classic and custom cars Facebook page let me know it the link is bad,when you scroll through the pictures on the page you'll see a red Gto with white top and also come across my with and oldest daughter in front of the goat with another trophy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Once again thank you??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts