Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s goin on everybody. My name is Mellow, I have a 2017 Cruze LT, Auto sadly. But I just wanted to introduce myself and also ask for some help. I need a catless down pipe and mid pipe for my 2nd gen and all I can find is the kit for the first gen on zzp. I’ve been to all sites that are obvious choices zzp, bnr, Cruze culture, car id, trifecta and while those sites have been helpful in the past its not with my current situation. I’m far along enough in my build to start looking in dropping in a bigger turbo e85 flex fuel kit and intercooler but I need some pipes first any feedback is greatly appreciated. And lastly this is my baby, (pics below) mods include: K sport coilovers, power stop drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads, esr cs15 wheels 18x8.5 +30 on some continental extreme contact sports 225 40 r18, factory style rear wing, fiberglass hood, fog light kit, k&n intake, bnr tune, uniden r3 radar detector and lastly 18%window tint I know you wouldn’t call all this stuff mods but just for the people wondering that’s pretty much everything
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
850 Posts
Nice lookin car.. I dont know much about 2nd gen downpipes and systems . seems as of lately catless systems are disappearing.. try contacting ZZP directly maybe ?

Reactions: Mellow's SNK RUN

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,928 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for taking the leap and posting.

PS: A mod can be anything you want to to be as long as it didn't come from the factory like that. :)

Reactions: Mellow's SNK RUN

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
What’s goin on everybody. My name is Mellow, I have a 2017 Cruze LT, Auto sadly. But I just wanted to introduce myself and also ask for some help. I need a catless down pipe and mid pipe for my 2nd gen and all I can find is the kit for the first gen on zzp. I’ve been to all sites that are obvious choices zzp, bnr, Cruze culture, car id, trifecta and while those sites have been helpful in the past its not with my current situation. I’m far along enough in my build to start looking in dropping in a bigger turbo e85 flex fuel kit and intercooler but I need some pipes first any feedback is greatly appreciated. And lastly this is my baby, (pics below) mods include: K sport coilovers, power stop drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads, esr cs15 wheels 18x8.5 +30 on some continental extreme contact sports 225 40 r18, factory style rear wing, fiberglass hood, fog light kit, k&n intake, bnr tune, uniden r3 radar detector and lastly 18%window tint I know you wouldn’t call all this stuff mods but just for the people wondering that’s pretty much everything View attachment 292535 View attachment 292536
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Lookin' good!

There was a down pipe for a Gen II in the want ads:
Buy/Sell Classifieds

Don't forget to Vote as well:
Spring 2021 MOTM Voting Thread
Spring 2021 COTM Voting Thread

1 - 5 of 5 Posts