Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, new member here looking at buying a 2015 Cruze 1LT. It's Siren Red Tintcoat and loaded with about every option: Technology Package, 1LT Driver Convenience Package, Sun/Sound Package, and the RS Package. List price is $20,600 after the 15% off MSRP sale Chevy has going on. How much do you guys think I should offer the dealer for it, 18k? I'm looking for a new daily, this would be the first brand new car I've bought. I also have a 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo.

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
With that 15% off promotion off the oldest stock on the lot ( I made a thread about this sale but no one cared so I deleted it) I would expect to pay full MSRP.

http://www.chevrolet.com/memorial-day-sale.html

1. Excludes Cruze and Equinox L models. On oldest 10% of inventory as of 4/29/15 while stock lasts. Not available with special finance, lease or some other offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 6/1/15.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they aren't willing to negotiate I might look at buying a used one with low miles.

I do have my GM card incentives that I can use.

·
Registered
115 Posts
^^ I agree. 20k for all that is a good deal on a brand new car. I just bought a 2014 Cruze 1.4L turbo RS LTZ last month that has all the bells and whistles offered in 2014 with 11k miles on it and I paid 18k after tax, title, and tags. They were asking $17,900, I talked them down to $16,841, taxes was $1194 and I put $5500 down. I thought that was a good deal for me. Anything under 20k is a deal for these.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Cruze LTZ RS for $20700 with the 15% memorial day sale
i Paid less then my parents did for the 2015 1LT they bought 2 months ago

Keep shopping around you might be able to find a better deal. The dealer I went
to was about an hour away from me but I didn't care. The price was unbeatable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny you mention that. I just found a 2015 LTZ with the Sun, Sound, and Sport Package for $21450. I'm going to go look at it tomorrow.

·
10,695 Posts
I just bought a 2015 Cruze LTZ RS for $20700 with the 15% memorial day sale
i Paid less then my parents did for the 2015 1LT they bought 2 months ago

Keep shopping around you might be able to find a better deal. The dealer I went
to was about an hour away from me but I didn't care. The price was unbeatable.
I wish, the LTZ RS 1 hour from where they are built run $26K and Diesel $27K.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts