Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i joined this page to see if i could get some advice on my Cruze from all you Cruze lovers. I have a 2014 Cruze with 53,000 its the 2Lt package.

1.) I have no upgrades done to the sound system and i really need some bass. Im a college student and i work with music for a living and the bass just is garbage. I do not have the pioneer system. I was wondering how i would set up maybe like a small sub and connecting it to the car. How would i go about doing that. I have looked and looked and there is not a good video on a proper install with the My-Link. I still have a warrantee with it, and i don't want to void it. Let me know any suggestions.

2.) The car has 53,000 miles. have any of you noticed that the car can't find a gear when you slow down at a light or a stop sign, it down shifts and up shifts very hard.. My car, I have no idea if its because its a "eco" car that the transmission is just fast. I have never had a smooth shift in the car at all.I took it to a chevy dealer and they said it was perfect. My parents own a 06 HHR and that shifts nicer then mine. Let me know what you guys think i should do.

3)140 HP is horrible for this car! Im not hating this car one bit! i love it to death! I did the math and my car makes roughly 14Psi-16Psi of boost Thats 50% of my cars power. that means with out the turbo its 70HP!!!! whatttttttt. It needs like something. Im not the richest guy in the world but what are some ways (cheap) i can gat more power.

Thank you guys for adding me to this! I'm really excited to talk to you.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
First off, welcome to the forum!

There are many people on this forum who really know what they are talking about. Unfortunately, when it comes to automobiles, I'm not one of them. ><

·
Super Moderator
5,126 Posts
welcome to the forum. I have 8 inch 50 watt Bazooka bass tube I am not using if you are interested. I bought it for my 2011 LS and when that got totaled I took it and never put it in my 2012 Eco. I you are looking for more power, look at BNR performance tunes. I have one along with many others on this forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts