Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i am a big fans of chevy cruze and malibu.

my name is edwin from hong kong.

I have a project , i am not sure if it is ok to post here. please let me know if it is restricted.

I have a body kit ordered for my cruze in china - shen zhen, but i wanted to know if it is fits the cruze in USA.

I am able to free one set of the body kit to someone can help me to check.

Attached the image of the body kit. Its a WTCC body Kit
cruze body kit 1.png cruze body kit 2.png

Please let me know if any one can help.

Edwin

·
10,713 Posts
Welcome to the forums! What year are we talking about as the front and rear bumpers differ ever so slightly over years and regions.

Here is one example with China

Europe

Korea

North America

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Merc6,

Thanks for getting back.

Actually the pictures u show from china are not the version in china na. The second one is the newest 2015 China Cruze available only in china. The first one the bumper doesnt match the china cruze na.

But from the image you provided. The China Cruze 2009-2014 is looks very same with the north america cruze below:
cruze 3.jpg

Welcome to the forums! What year are we talking about as the front and rear bumpers differ ever so slightly over years and regions.

Here is one example with China

Europe

Korea

North America

My WTCC Kit for cruze , i quite sure its fit the US Cruze 2011-2012 , however i am not too sure if its fit the 2013-2015 US Cruze , but i believe it should fits though.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. Can you post pictures of your car?

·
10,713 Posts
Hi Merc6,

Thanks for getting back.

Actually the pictures u show from china are not the version in china na. The second one is the newest 2015 China Cruze available only in china. The first one the bumper doesn't match the china cruze na.

But from the image you provided. The China Cruze 2009-2014 is looks very same with the north america cruze below:
View attachment 174858

Both look identical to US just short of the tow hook holes and side marker relocation. I'm sure someone would want to test fit it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts