Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick it up Friday. I purchased It for my wife, it will be her first new car witch she deserves. It is a 2014 but it is new. Stickered at 29,500 got it for 22,900. Was that a good price? Is there anything I should know about it as far as break in and maintenance? Any performance upgrades recommended for the near future?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome! I just purchased my 2014 cruze diesel in January and absolutely love it. Ended up trading my truck in on it and I owe $16k on it yet so I feel like I got a heck of a deal and seems like you got a pretty good deal as well. Enjoy your time on the forums, a lot of good guys with a lot of good knowledge

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Just saw this post - welcome! Be sure to check out the diesel section of the forum. I am the member with over 100K miles (114K as of this writing) and it's been a fantastic car. You got a much better deal than I did lol! but then again I bought my '14 2 years ago too.

I posted a detailed review of my first 100K miles in the diesel section. I talk about break-in and so forth there.

·
Administrator
25,036 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and enjoy her new Cruze.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts