Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
25,100 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum, that is a nice coloured car you have there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. Just a quick question for you guys as I can't seem to get a straight answer. Does the intake resonator delete actually affect performance or would I have to go with a cai or Sri to seem performance improvements?

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Great looking Cruze.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Thanks everyone. Just a quick question for you guys as I can't seem to get a straight answer. Does the intake resonator delete actually affect performance or would I have to go with a cai or Sri to seem performance improvements?
Intake mods only affect sound you may get 3/10 hp increase over stock.. :) Get a tune if you want power

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
You silly Aussys and Brits with your funny spellings...
I was unable to work out how you would spell "coloured" so I just spelled it correctly. Actually it is quite hard to spell words in a different way to what you have used all your life. At least I have learnt to use "trunk" instead of "boot" for the luggage carrying part of the car, and "hood" for the "bonnet".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Intake mods only affect sound you may get 3/10 hp increase over stock..
Get a tune if you want power
Sorry for being a noob. But what does a tune actually entail?

·
10,695 Posts
Hello everyone, Proud new owner of a 2014 Cruze 1.4 6MT 2LT RS
Welcome, you have exactly what I want but in the wrong color.
Sorry for being a noob. But what does a tune actually entail?
In simple terms(can't really tell you myself what fully happens) You hook supplied USB cable up to the OBDII port and using the laptop/tablet or hand held device upload software to the car. Once it's done you transform the car into a more responsive machine. You will find some things like 6th gear will pull you up a hill that you would have downshifted for.

I was unable to work out how you would spell "coloured" so I just spelled it correctly. Actually it is quite hard to spell words in a different way to what you have used all your life. At least I have learnt to use "trunk" instead of "boot" for the luggage carrying part of the car, and "hood" for the "bonnet".
I found it weird when I found out Mind = watch. Mind that child would be watch for children. Mind your business would soo sound weird if we said watch your business.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
I found it weird when I found out Mind = watch. Mind that child would be watch for children. Mind your business would soo sound weird if we said watch your business.
Mind that child can mean either, "watch out for that child", or "look after that child", depending on the context of the sentence. We would say "mind your own business", meaning butt out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts