Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently purchased a 2013 Cruze Eco with the 6 speed manual. Car is plenty of fun for being an ecobox, though the stick is definitely a big factor there. It's also surprisingly nimble!

It's nowhere near as fast as what I'm used to but the gas mileage is absolutely amazing! My best for 25 miles since I've had it is over 60mpg!

Previous cars were mostly w-body's and I've also got a project car I work on whenever I can make it back to Michigan.

Here's some pictures of it: (first picture shows the Regal too!)

and the best part

I will likely be keeping this car stock for now while I'm still traveling around. I'm considering going with a trifecta tune on this one or just poneying up the dough for HPTuners. Stereo could also be better, but is okay for now. I also recently ordered a set of steel wheels for winter so I'm excited for winter to come

Hoping to gather knowledge around here and share what I can. Thanks!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
We;come to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your ECO MT.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk! Good choice on the Eco MT! I have a 2012 Eco MT and I am very happy even with the minimal issues the car presented.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Definitely agreed on the color. The only color that I would've liked better would've been blue, but no complaints here though.

I don't have a whole lot planned for it. This one's just going to be seeing DD duty for now since I have other play cars. It will probably be seeing some small things like a tune, new speakers and perhaps a sub or two, and I've been looking at plasti-dipping the chevy badges on the front and back.

I've definitely gathered a ton of info just from browsing around on here. Good stuff everywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts