Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I purchased a 2015 Cruze TD about a month ago to replace my 2010 Jetta TDI and so far I love it. I have questions about oil, additives, tires, etc so I will be here often.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was from a used car dealer, not a certified gm dealer. I was a little skeptical of buying from a dealership like this but it was the only Cruze TD less than 2 hours drive from my place. I prefer to buy certified pre-owned but I didn't have many options. I thought about waiting until the 2017 models came out but I wanted to get the Jetta off the road.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
k

dont need no additives, any 5w30 oil meeting acea c3 (most vw oils so you should be used to them) is good.

throw your location up in the location spot under name/av ....helps with some things, like if you get a real winter or not

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
I've never heard of a one year lease before.

Nor can I understand why such a cherry would not be sold by a GM dealer.

Did you exercise your due diligence before making this purchase?

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Carfax confirmed that it was a lease, maybe the owner was able to get out of it after 1 year?
10-4

there were some cars that had issues and members that were trying to get lemon'd or just get rid of, etc...

theres no proof your car fits this, just curious

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the forum. and congrats on the new to you car (with only 6k it might as well be new):welcome:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts