Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a Cruze owner at present. We're going to be replacing my wife's 2012 Honda CR-V in 2017 and the Cruze Hatchback is the leading contender at the moment. The other vehicle in the running is the Honda Civic Hatchback, but it's in a distant second place. I'm a member of a forum for my car and it provides a wealth of useful information (as well as some other, less useful stuff) so I figured this one would be the same. I'll be lurking over the next several months until we're ready to pull the trigger on an order (after income taxes are paid). Already I've gathered some good data, like an owner's manual and an order guide so I'm off to a good start. TIA for any help I receive.

:peepwallA:

Mike

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome and did you have an idea what trim or engine you wanted? The hatch or 2nd gen in general is still kinda new so the How To's are slowly coming along.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome and did you have an idea what trim or engine you wanted? The hatch or 2nd gen in general is still kinda new so the How To's are slowly coming along.
We're looking at a Premier Hatch RS automatic (wife's knees preclude two manual trans cars in the stable). Pretty much the entire option list. With her trade and next year's RMD it will be a cash deal.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,998 Posts
Welcome! Despite every auto magazine loving the new Civic, I just didn't feel it. I don't like the styling and I don't like the interior, and I loathe the CVT. The little turbo engine is fun, and the handling is very good though. It didn't make my Top 3 list, but the Accord did.

The Cruzes interior (especially in the Premier) and infotainment system is just so much more pleasant to spend time with. Much quieter on the inside too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts