Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Greetings from Croatia! So, I'm proud owner of two Chevrolet Cruze:

First is 2011 Cruze 1.6 (124hp) MT with 85k km (bought 4 months ago with 75k km), 17'' wheels, white color with body kit (equal to RS model in US/CA). And this one is my favorite :D Current mods are chromed door locks, Android multimedia, and chromed gauges trim. I have a lot of plans (tinted windows and roof, new sound system, new wheels, new springs, exhaust system, etc...), so this is just beginning.

Second is 2013 Cruze 1.6
1.6 (124hp) MT with 50k km (bought 2 years ago with 25k km), 16'' wheels, color is espresso brown. I think this model was only for specific markets (different front bumper and interior) and it was not sold in US/CA. I decided that this one will be the opposite of first model I have (let's say more serious instead of sport :D ). Current mods are tinted windows, chromed door locks and chromed gauge trim. I'll maybe also put Android multimedia and 17'' wheels and that's it for this one.

I also have Chevrolet Lacetti (Optra/Suzuki Forenza/Buick Excelle) which is bought new in 2004. Current condition is "almost brand new", so let's say I'm a fan of Chevy cars :D

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language :)

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Nailed the English too!

Reactions: Merc6

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Thanks for putting your location in. We tend to be US-centric in our thinking. The location is a good clue that you don't have a North American version of the Cruze.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Hey everyone!

Greetings from Croatia! So, I'm proud owner of two Chevrolet Cruze:

First is 2011 Cruze 1.6 (124hp) MT with 85k km (bought 4 months ago with 75k km), 17'' wheels, white color with body kit (equal to RS model in US/CA). And this one is my favorite :D Current mods are chromed door locks, Android multimedia, and chromed gauges trim. I have a lot of plans (tinted windows and roof, new sound system, new wheels, new springs, exhaust system, etc...), so this is just beginning.

Second is 2013 Cruze 1.6
1.6 (124hp) MT with 50k km (bought 2 years ago with 25k km), 16'' wheels, color is espresso brown. I think this model was only for specific markets (different front bumper and interior) and it was not sold in US/CA. I decided that this one will be the opposite of first model I have (let's say more serious instead of sport :D ). Current mods are tinted windows, chromed door locks and chromed gauge trim. I'll maybe also put Android multimedia and 17'' wheels and that's it for this one.

I also have Chevrolet Lacetti (Optra/Suzuki Forenza/Buick Excelle) which is bought new in 2004. Current condition is "almost brand new", so let's say I'm a fan of Chevy cars :D

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language :)
Welcome! Please post some pics of your cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts