Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I've had my 2012 Eco 6MT for about a year now. In that time I've added about 26,000 miles to the car. Currently I'm sitting at 150,730 miles. I figured it was time that I actually join CruzeTalk instead of just browsing the forum for information like a leech.

Just did my valve cover and the V2 PCV fix kit last night (Thanks Andrei). For those of you who haven't done a PCV fix kit yet - do it. It's pretty easy if you've worked on anything before.

Also did an oil change (Thanks again Andrei) and replaced my oil feed tube with the updated version.

I appreciate all the knowledge and experience in this forum and hope to be able to help someone out in the future.
IMG_20190413_121944_014.jpg
IMG_20190413_100529668_HDR.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,484 Posts
Hello everyone!

I've had my 2012 Eco 6MT for about a year now. In that time I've added about 26,000 miles to the car. Currently I'm sitting at 150,730 miles. I figured it was time that I actually join CruzeTalk instead of just browsing the forum for information like a leech.
Welcome Aboard!(y)

I say ... Leech away!

I like the red rim trim. Is that paint or stick on? I also like the body color fog covers. Spray bomb?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels came with the car when I purchased it, as did the stock flat black covers for the fog light holes and the original headlight switch (with no fog button). I'd assume they were dealer sourced. They match too well to be spray bombed.

He also included 5qt AMSOIL SS 5w30 and 3 wix oil filters as well as 3 cabin air filters. It's also got husky all weather floor mats (I would have preferred weather tech). The seats are also the red mesh type.

I believe the red on the wheels is painted on. They are focal brand and say F16 on them. I'm running these snows (Firestone Winterforce) down and hoping to go with Nokian snows next.

I am the third owner. The first owner did almost everything at the dealer except oil changes (according to CarFax). The second owner was too used to driving larger vehicles and only owner the car for about 5,000 miles. He claimed everything he sold me came with the car when he purchased it.

I searched for about 2 months and drove for 5 hours one way to see this car. It's in great shape and I plan to keep it that way.

Also, I got a great deal IMHO. $6k at 124k miles last January for the car and all the things mentioned above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts