Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Cruze LT Auto Hatchback RS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is Neal. I am new to this board and just wanted to say hi. I have been driving a Chevy Cruze for about 1.5 years now and have to say it has been one of my favorite cars that I have owned. Super quick and easy handling. Great radio and overall perfect car for me. I can't wait to dive into this board and learn all that I can to make my Cruze ownership and driving experience the best it can be. I have run into a few minor issues but nothing crazy. I will be posting in the fix it part of this forum shortly with one of my problems.

·
Registered
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
213 Posts
Hello my name is Neal. I am new to this board and just wanted to say hi. I have been driving a Chevy Cruze for about 1.5 years now and have to say it has been one of my favorite cars that I have owned. Super quick and easy handling. Great radio and overall perfect car for me. I can't wait to dive into this board and learn all that I can to make my Cruze ownership and driving experience the best it can be. I have run into a few minor issues but nothing crazy. I will be posting in the fix it part of this forum shortly with one of my problems.
Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
5,028 Posts
Welcome glad to have you here. Let us know whats going on with it and what kind of Cruze you got?, I am sure we talked aboout it or just search the forum. Ya may be surprised!!!

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,928 Posts
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Remember, the How-To: or tutorial section is only for instructions on how to fix something, if you need help, the subforums above that are what you need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts