Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I traded in my 2014 Cruze and got my 3rd Cruze a 2017. I really like the updates to it. Somethings I don't like, mainly due to being use to the older style on my prior two cars.

Things that I do like:

Larger Touch Screen
Better steering wheel buttons for cruise and radio
Roomier
Push button start
key-less pretty much (even though twice i've forgotten to turn the car off, just for a short time though lol)
body style..does anyone else think it looks like a smaller impala?

Things I don't like:

no fog lamps on this one lol
text messages don't show up like they did before on the screen
start/stop technology (this is gonna be an issue i can see it coming)
i like how the old digital speedometer would show fuel economy with the speed, it doesn't' anymore

I think that's it for now, if i think of anything else i'll post.

Thanks!

Keith in Iowa

Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
It does look like a smaller Malibu/Impala. That is intentional - and I am a fan of the design language and overall improvement in the whole car.

Try this for the texts.

Start/stop can be disabled by shifting into "L" mode and up to 6th gear. But you'll get used to it.

Text Line Font Screenshot

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did and the texts still don't show up......

It does look like a smaller Malibu/Impala. That is intentional - and I am a fan of the design language and overall improvement in the whole car.

Try this for the texts.

Start/stop can be disabled by shifting into "L" mode and up to 6th gear. But you'll get used to it.

View attachment 236314

Welcome to the forums, Having a 2014 I'm not sure if you had the electronic child door locks or not.

Also I see you had a few Mazda 6's as well. I had a Lapis Blue Metallic 6i a long time ago. It's actually still apart of my username now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.