Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New owner of a 2017 Cruze LT TurboDiesel... Looking for Mod recommendations.

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  CDN Denial 
#1 · (Edited)
Just as the title suggests...

Proud owner of a brand new 2017 Cruze LT TurboDiesel (pic below)...

Looking to do some exterior mods. Window tinting is the first mod I'm planning on doing, followed by blacking out badges, chevy emblems. Not really sure about lowering it yet, but interested in also adding a rear-wing spoiler, and a front splitter after removing the front air dam below the front bumper. It keeps rubbing when I enter my driveway. I like the rims I have, a friend suggested a black them out with Plastidip. Advice on doing that?

Any other recommendations / suggestions? I'm also looking for direction towards any modding websites. I've found a couple, but they only offer universal parts, not vehicle specific to my Cruze or they are for 2016 and older. Also wanted to add a cold air intake and upgrade the exhaust, but haven't been able to find any information on how to do this with a diesel.

Thanks for your help in advance.

- Adam

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Mid-size car

See less See more
#2 ·
mods

the first thing we did was add dealer installed fog lights

Attachments

#4 ·
Take your driveway almost perpendicular, that should solve the issue. Removing the air dam will kill fuel economy and may impact cooling.

My Cobalt is far lower than a stock Cruze, and I've dealt with some major driveway curbs and never had an issue doing it that way.

#6 ·
tint , black bowties, lowering springs, black out the chrome, new wheels , lip and or wing all good easy first mods

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.