Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was busy putting my new "PATMAN" plates on tonight. New on back, old on Front the old ones are better plates! They are actually pressed out with bigger lettering. The new ones aren't pressed out but painted on and smaller letters. But it is still "PATMAN" You can see in my avatar.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Congrats Pat!

Maybe some cropping on your new avatar will help bring out more feeling?

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,295 Posts
That's Nice . I will be able to spot yer cruzen than the next time I am in CLeveland .

·
10,712 Posts
I was busy putting my new "PATMAN" plates on tonight. New on back, old on Front the old ones are better plates! They are actually pressed out with bigger lettering. The new ones aren't pressed out but painted on and smaller letters. But it is still "PATMAN" You can see in my avatar.
They stop stamping after these bicentennial sunburst plates stopped. After that, the plane Jane Sunburst, Beautiful and Ohio Pride ones you have are flat.

That's Nice . I will be able to spot yer cruzen than the next time I am in CLeveland .
He is a wee bit south of us.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,295 Posts
Dang Merc . You just had to spoil me surprise for the Patman ..now Delete this and your reply to me . Please ..................

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,295 Posts
Right .... write ..Left ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts