Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of several message boards so I'm familiar how forums work, but I can't figure out on here how to view the threads I've posted in. I'd like to see new replies, etc. and follow the threads I'm active in. I've posted in threads here that I can't even find anymore. How do you keep up with stuff?

·
Premium Member
2,318 Posts
Are you using the app? If so, it's super easy. There's a section for posts you've participated in.

Desktop/Laptop - I'd love to know the answer to this too. I haven't found a way.

Also wish there was a way to get alerts when quoted. For a time it was working on my phone, but now it isn't.

Sent with iLove 6.0

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
On the desktop; if you go to your profile, on the left under your profile pic there should be 2 sections "View Recent Posts" and "View Recent Started Topics". Also, if you subscribe to a thread there is a subscriptions view.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the desktop; if you go to your profile, on the left under your profile pic there should be 2 sections "View Recent Posts" and "View Recent Started Topics". Also, if you subscribe to a thread there is a subscriptions view.
This works, thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
On the webpage, second top bar, on the left is "new posts". Any threads with a left green arrow are threads you've posted in.

In theory, it should work. But in practice, the concept of "new" seems to include a lot of "old".

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I use the "What's New" button at the top of the screen.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I use the "What's New" button at the top of the screen.
I didn't see that. But it seems to have the same link as the "new posts" button just under it and to the left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts