Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.... 2018 LT RS Redline, white... picked it up week ago and figure we should improve on the 6 - $700 / month we were spending on fuel with the truck (was time for it to go)!..we commute everyday to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Anywayyy... from what I've seen this forum is packed with info you may not find anywhere else sooo... lookin forward to learning from everyone as this our first gm (shocked how much I like this car!). Will post some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Sounds like a nice car. I would love to see some pics if you have a chance. The redline cars are nice. Keep us updated on how it rides on that commute.

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
Welcome, got me jealous. Great looking car I got a 13 RS not as nice as yours but...... You're right we got plenty of information so just search around and shoot out any questions.

·
Super Moderator
6,668 Posts
Hello all.... 2018 LT RS Redline, white... picked it up week ago and figure we should improve on the 6 - $700 / month we were spending on fuel with the truck (was time for it to go)!..we commute everyday to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Anywayyy... from what I've seen this forum is packed with info you may not find anywhere else sooo... lookin forward to learning from everyone as this our first gm (shocked how much I like this car!). Will post some pics.
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Wow, the white and black [... ...] contrast look great. Good choice.

...and white...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also new owner !

Hi folks !! all new to this cruze forum.. my first american car !! and I love it. 2018 diesel hatch RS package...black exterior with Kalahari interior leather...after a month of cold weather and with winter tires.. getting 5.3 l/100km mostly on the highway here in Qc. (drive at about 98km/h). Have 225/45R17 Toyo winter tires on and love them...quiet and smooth of our terrible roads here !!... have installed an HID kit and on dark roads, they are amazing..posting a few pictures here... first is with the stock halogen bulb, the second with the HID kit (6000K Lumen brand). Anyone knows if a cold air intake for this model is available ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Wow ... your car is so hot, it melted the snow around it! :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great choice of colour. I have booked the same package on a 5 yrs lease option. Can't wait for the pick up at the end of the month!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts