Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
looks good what brand and they and what sizes? also im the tester for the sedan eibach springs but i know he said they have a hatch also locally

·
Registered
257 Posts
oh nice looks good were they 5x100 and you drilled them to 5x105?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Correct. Miro recommended a machine shop that they work with to redrill. Unfortunately, the wheels were chipped up and not nice when I received them. I had them re-powder coated. Working with them now on a solution for the money I am out

·
Registered
257 Posts
oh ok nice how much was the redrill if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
257 Posts
oh not bad but yea powdercoating can be $$$

·
Registered
257 Posts
nice i got a few options i like just trying to narrow it down 5x105 is hard lol so maybe ill just do what you did

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
nice i got a few options i like just trying to narrow it down 5x105 is hard lol so maybe ill just do what you did
I am right there with you. Just know that if you find something you like, that it might possibly be offered in a 5x105 and in an offset to fit, just not posted. Talk to your local shops and see what they can do.
Got mine narrowed down to three (possibly 4) choices and all are available, for a little more than standard pricing. The big difference is in the wait to get them, but if they are what you want, the wait is insignificant.

Happy hunting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts