Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks good Dan, great job.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm a sucker for white Cruzes. Tails look good. You should ditch that whip antennae, unless you like it. I have one that's about the length of the thicker part of the stock one. Looks great.

What turn signal bulbs are you using?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a sucker for white Cruzes. Tails look good. You should ditch that whip antennae, unless you like it. I have one that's about the length of the thicker part of the stock one. Looks great.

What turn signal bulbs are you using?
I totally agree. in fact, that's the exact mod that's coming next. Gonna get the shark fin antenna for it.

The bulbs are Silverstars, even in the turn signals and back up lights. Got them off of Amazon.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You're running clear turn signals? Ah that would explain why I didn't see any amber in there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're running clear turn signals? Ah that would explain why I didn't see any amber in there.
Yep. No amber anywhere! Except when lights are on. Corners are smoked over amber because I can't find clear corners anywhere. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.