Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,168 Posts
I love tint, I've always added tint within the first month of any vehicle I've owned. Unfortunately in TN 35% all around is the lowest legal tint I can go.

The Cruze logo looks pretty good, and I like it in that orientation rather than the typical across the top layout.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree on the location of the decal. Across he top has always looked tacky to me. I believe 50% is the legal limit here in Indiana but the cops don't care at all in my area.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Lookin' good!
Down here in southern AZ, we need tint. I mean really need it. I'm feeling lucky that the dealer that sold me my Cruze had done it as part of their prep, and they used some seriously dark stuff too.
Interesting choice and location of logo....in a good way.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Whered you get the decal from?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Can you give me a ball park price on the tint?

I'm thinking I need to do it I'm used to driving the Vue which has tint windows.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Love the tint. I need to tint mine. 70% in PA is the max but they usually dont bother you with 35%. Depends on the cop.Not a big fan of the cruze sticker. Kinda throws the car 'off center'. lol Plus, I can see the cops not liking that, since it's below those lines at the top of the windshield. I was quoted $325 to have mine done by a shop. Think thats a little steep.lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts