Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
For about 4,000 miles I averaged over 55 mpg....only 7k tracked. For these cars I really really recommend the low roll resistance tires. I saw a roughly 8 mpg drop when switching to non LRR tires. Granted atm from watching my fuel trims I may need to check out and clean o2 sensors.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,787 Posts
The Cruze appeals to my practical side. It is decent looking, has plenty of options, and safety features too. I noticed Fitzgerald driving school uses the Chevy Cruze to teach students to drive.:biggrin:
They use Corollas here. Seems appropriate - teach them to drive 15 mph under the speed limit in the left lane, accelerate at the pace of a snail, while blinding everyone with their stupid LED headlights.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yes but can you buy at wholesale? Not that long ago Priceline sold gas and you could lock in your retail purchase price, that only lasted a year or so!
Buying at wholesale isn't the point it's just the base to figure what the pump price should be. I believe it's a 60 day contract which means in 60 days the gasoline is delivered at that price. 60 days ago wholesale gas was less than todays price but somehow prices at the pump seem to fluctuate according to todays wholesale price, Which is why I call it price fixing.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.