Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the Cruze and CruzeTalk, but not new to cars or GM. I reside in South Jersey. I just bought a new 2014 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel, I got a once in a lifetime deal on it since I bought it where my father works. It is my first brand new car and I am in love with it. My father is a GM technician, and so is my brother. I hope to use there extensive knowledge about the Cruze along with my knowledge to help here on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome Dan, you'll be happy with the Cruze !! I wrenched for GM for 13 years and just moved into a supervisor position ( elbow surgery from too much wrenching). Glad to have you here.

·
Administrator
25,036 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Welcome and congrats! As you've probably seen by now in some of my other posts, I have 117K miles on my diesel and still love every mile.

·
Registered
1 Posts
suggestions on how i get more power under the hood? driving a 2014 cruze LT turbo 6speed MT. loving the pick up in first gear it aint bad but a little more would be great. was thinking to upgrade air intake and exhaust eventually but im curious to see what my options are

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Congrats on the CTD! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts