Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 2014 Cruze LT 1.4 turbo for a few months now. Decided to join as I used the subwoofer install guidelines from here to install my sub system. My major questions are for anyone here as follows: why the heck is my front turn signal lenses white on passenger and yellow on driver's side, and also just a few days ago my driver's side turn signal cover lens in my headlight broke and is sitting in my headlight lens....anyone else had this issue lol. Thanks!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. It sounds like this is a used car and the previous owner changed the turn signal covers. They should be yellow on both sides.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Mine are both yellow, yours should be as well. Also my headlights have not broken. Weird. Sounds like it may have been involved in a small incident and had some parts replaced.

Reactions: obermd and Merc6

·
10,713 Posts
Welcome to the forums, As stated above car was "worst case" in a crash or "best case" the little disc broke off from being faulty and the owner just ordered a random headlight not knowing there was a difference in the years.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,667 Posts
Had my 2014 Cruze LT 1.4 turbo for a few months now. Decided to join as I used the subwoofer install guidelines from here to install my sub system. My major questions are for anyone here as follows: why the heck is my front turn signal lenses white on passenger and yellow on driver's side, and also just a few days ago my driver's side turn signal cover lens in my headlight broke and is sitting in my headlight lens....anyone else had this issue lol. Thanks!
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Like Obermd said above, it is a used vehicle and the previous owner was a sloppy modder. If you are careful when installing new side markers, it is easy to break the tab that holds it in. As for the headlights, look at another unmolested Cruze and compare the headlights. They also may have been modded. JC Whitney sells side markers for about $24.00 each or DEPO on eBay sells the clear sets. There are many aftermarket headlight makers as well.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome!

I have the same problem on my cruze, it's a 2014 and the driver side lens has fallen off and just laying inside the headlight case. I've read other members post the same problem. Either it did so naturally or fell during installation (Mine was probably during the installation of my H.I.D's)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts