Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gen 2 2016 Cruze LT and the headlamps that came stock are horrible, I live out in the sticks and need better vision at night.

I bought a set of Xenon Replacement bulbs but I cannot find instructions on how to change the bulbs, there is so much stuff crammed under the hood that I cannot get my giant meat hooks in to remove the stock bulbs.

can someone please point me in the right direction to find a diagram of the headlight assembly or a video of the 2nd gen headlight change/assembly removal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CruzeTalk Newbie

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The bulb sockets are not accessible from the inside of the hood? I know on GEN 1, and most GM current cars actual replacement of the lamp assembly requires removal of the bumper cover. I would have thought that they would have allowed access to the electrical socket to twist and remove from inside the hood.

Some new vehicle Owners manuals cover this as it's safety related. Have you checked there? It might be in there.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,369 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.