Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I purchased a 2013 1.4T Cruze as my first car a few months ago and so far i'm really enjoying it! Everything is still stock so i'm looking for suggestions and offers for upgrades, nothing too crazy though. Thank you for any feedback!

-DT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There it is in glorious red. And yes i'm very interested in tuning it but as far as tint goes i don't even want to bother since New York is tight about that sort of thing.

IMG_20160705_124732.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Heres what i currently have,

The k&N 69 series typhoon intake system. its a short ram intake. Which i think is great and not to expensive and most people have it in their cruze

I'm tuned with Trifecta (Elite)which I absolutely love, but their are many good tunning companies such as vermont tunning and BNR. Depending on how much your willing to spend and if you plan on doing extensive mods to your vehicle later on.

and for exhaust i havent done mine yet but my plans are to re do it completly with a magnaflow dual exhaust system. but usually most people will get for their cruze a zzp downpipe and mid pipe for the exhaust.

it all comes down to how much money your willing to spend on your cruze

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts