Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I registered a while ago, but this is the first time I actually took time to check out CruzeTalk. Im from Washington, PA about 30 min from Pittsburgh. I drive a 2012 Chevy Cruze 2LT AT RS. My pride and joy!! Everyone seems chill and has a passion about their own Cruzes! Can't wait to start posting and talking to everyone! ALSO check out @Cruze_Nation on instagram... The biggest (and growing) Cruze page on instagram! :th_salute:

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT! This is a great forum for the Cruze.

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Welcome to cruzetalk!! :smile: I need to move up north east at least by Cleveland! Nothing happens down my way!

·
10,713 Posts
So I registered a while ago, but this is the first time I actually took time to check out CruzeTalk. Im from Washington, PA about 30 min from Pittsburgh. I drive a 2012 Chevy Cruze 2LT AT RS. My pride and joy!! Everyone seems chill and has a passion about their own Cruzes! Can't wait to start posting and talking to everyone! ALSO check out @Cruze_Nation on instagram... The biggest (and growing) Cruze page on instagram! :th_salute:
Welcome to the forums officially. I followed you about a month ago assuming you were already just as strong here too. There is a north NJ meet thread floating around here somewhere. I drive past you and sometimes visit when I get bored of the NJ area "JB MDL".

Welcome to cruzetalk!! :smile: I need to move up north east at least by Cleveland! Nothing happens down my way!
Besides the Lordstown meet that took place a month after I got my car, not much has happened here either. Even a few car clubs dissapeared as well since I finally got a legit running car. 3 years ago I was doing 100 mile gumball rallys down in Akron in the summer and 50 mile snowball rallys in the winter. Only thing going strong now is Cleveland Racing and you want no parts of that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forums officially. I followed you about a month ago assuming you were already just as strong here too. There is a north NJ meet thread floating around here somewhere. I drive past you and sometimes visit when I get bored of the NJ area "JB MDL".
Awesome! Glad to see a friend from the nation! I don't know why I didn't start on here earlier. Next time you stop by let me know! We can Go for a cruise or something! I would love to meet some fellow Cruzers as passionate as myself!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
15,750 Posts
I would love to meet some fellow Cruzers as passionate as myself!

Lordstown meet next year. I'll start setting it up in December. Think 30 Cruzes in a convoy and more turbos spooling up and blow off valves and pure, awesome fun.

Just think...this was only the convoy that drove from the hotel...

·
10,713 Posts
Lordstown meet next year. I'll start setting it up in December. Think 30 Cruzes in a convoy and more turbos spooling up and blow off valves and pure, awesome fun.

I pass the plant monthly headed to NJ. It looks like it will be the 1st Cleveland Cruze action I will see here.

Awesome! Glad to see a friend from the nation! I don't know why I didn't start on here earlier. Next time you stop by let me know! We can Go for a cruise or something! I would love to meet some fellow Cruzers as passionate as myself!

I'll send you a PM when I am headed that way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

That would be awesome! My gf and I drove past the Lordstown plant on our way to Cedar Point in the summer and I was wanting to maybe get a tour or stop in to see what it was all about. What did everyone get to do when they were there??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I pass the plant monthly headed to NJ. It looks like it will be the 1st Cleveland Cruze action I will see here.

I'll send you a PM when I am headed that way.
There isn't many people around here either that share in the Cruze passion... But then again people around here dont treat their cars with enough respect..

·
10,713 Posts
There isn't many people around here either that share in the Cruze passion... But then again people around here dont treat their cars with enough respect..

Yeah I detect that when people refused to return the Subaru wave and they had WRX and Legacies as modded or way modded than I did. Also had no luck with the 3 ECO's I ran into between Cookstown and Mt Laurel on those morning drives in.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Thanks for the introduction T_Gordon! Here is a formal welcome from Chevrolet Customer Care! :welcome: Feel free to send us a private message anytime you have a question or need any type of assistance.

That's a cool picture of all the Cruzes lined up like that XtremeRevolution!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post random cruise pics from your instagram in our media section. For those of us that don't use instagram. Maybe just me. Lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts