Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Jay and thought would just come on in and say hi. I picked up my 2016 summit white Cruze Limited LT (Auto) in late November, had planned to register sooner but with all the seasonal stuff going on it took me a little longer than expected. Can't wait till it gets warm here to fully enjoy the Cruze, the winter weather we get here doesn't really invite driving with the sunroof and windows open. Anyhow nice meeting you all and look forward to joining in the discussions.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can't wait till it gets warm here to fully enjoy the Cruze, the winter weather we get here doesn't really invite driving with the sunroof and windows open. .
Welcome!!
It's funny for me hearing this, here in oz we tend to say "Can't wait for the colder weather to come back, the turbo's love it!" Everything runs a bit slower in summer, haha...

·
Administrator
25,604 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!!
It's funny for me hearing this, here in oz we tend to say "Can't wait for the colder weather to come back, the turbo's love it!" Everything runs a bit slower in summer, haha...
About a week or so after I picked it up there was a drop in temperature, to about -20/-25C (-4/-13F) made worse by the windchill which I think peaked in the mid -30C. You say turbo's love colder weather, then this would have been a love affair for the ages hehe. Luckily it has came back up to a more seasonal temperature in the past week or so.

Also thanks everyone for the warm welcome, lots of information to read up on and nice to have so many knowledgeable people on here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
About a week or so after I picked it up there was a drop in temperature, to about -20/-25C (-4/-13F) made worse by the windchill which I think peaked in the mid -30C. You say turbo's love colder weather, then this would have been a love affair for the ages hehe. Luckily it has came back up to a more seasonal temperature in the past week or so.

Also thanks everyone for the warm welcome, lots of information to read up on and nice to have so many knowledgeable people on here.
brrrr now that is cold!!! quite the opposite here, the drop is to +25C.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts