Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey CruzeTalk,
I'm new around here and was wondering about touch screen stereo for the cruze. I drive a 2014 Chevy Cruze lt 1.4L. The radio that comes stock isn't a straight rectangle like most of the touch screen stereo out on the market. In my search I did find a custom trim to fit a rectangular stereo but that was a while ago and I can't really remember where I found that. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get the custom trim or even a stereo that would fit with the original trim. I'm just looking for a stereo with Android auto and sirius XM as well as FM radio and a CD and DVD drive. I could've had one installed by now but I run into the problem with the trim and trying to get around it with every stereo I check out. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks to all who took the time to read this.

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Hi I happen to have a 2014 LT also. My son drives that and I have a 2013 LT/RS with a 6M. Sorry don't know much about aftermarket stereos. I listen to XM in my car with CDs. Son typically connects his phone to the USB, to play his music. This is actually the first car I did not try to replace the stereo as with the XM, seemed sufficient for me and I have an Android that does not easily connect to my stereo. I am sure others will have input. But welcome and glad to have you here.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,369 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.