Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone! Names Jaime, from Miami. Look forward to exchanging ideas and opinions, been reading around for a while and you guys help alot. Thanks in advance.

·
2,170 Posts
Whats up everyone! Names Jaime, from Miami. Look forward to exchanging ideas and opinions, been reading around for a while and you guys help alot. Thanks in advance.
Hello! Welcome to Cruzetalk, I'm assuming you own a Cruze haha. We would love to hear about your car, or anything you may have to do personalize/customize it. Feel free to ask any questions, and also we love pictures here!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sedan Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet
Hello! Welcome to Cruzetalk, I'm assuming you own a Cruze haha. We would love to hear about your car, or anything you may have to do personalize/customize it. Feel free to ask any questions, and also we love pictures here!
I have a 2015 Cruze RS, with HID headlights at 6k, blacked out bowtie in front and back, LED lights interior and license plate ( Working on back up LED's,) 20% Tints all around. Plasti Dipping wheels in the near future along with changing out antenna, and maybe cold air intake with trifecta tuning. The first image was before tints.

·
2,170 Posts
I have a 2015 Cruze RS, with HID headlights at 6k, blacked out bowtie in front and back, LED lights interior and license plate ( Working on back up LED's,) 20% Tints all around. Plasti Dipping wheels in the near future along with changing out antenna, and maybe cold air intake with trifecta tuning.
Sounds like a super sweet ride! The trifecta tune has received very high praise here on the forum. Definitely the way to go when looking for added performance characteristics.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not really sure, got a good deal and I liked the car so I pulled the trigger on it. I was in a bad situation with my old car. so any car was better than the previous car.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
2,170 Posts
Not really sure, got a good deal and I liked the car so I pulled the trigger on it. I was in a bad situation with my old car. so any car was better than the previous car.
I used a slightly similar tactic when buying my car.

My criteria in order was:
1) Had to be a manual
2) Had to have cruise control

Then I bought the cheapest car I could find that met those things. The Cruze ended up being cheaper than every other new car I test drove. Including the versa, fit, rio, sonic, and fiesta. That had a lot to do with the interest rate I got, the fact the car was sitting on a lot for over a year, and how much they gave me for my trade-in, which was almost double KBB. Didn't know how much I'd end up actually loving the Cruze though. Coming from a Cobalt, the Cruze feels like a Bently, it's so classy.

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
Who are the happening Chevy Dealers in Miami? 10 years ago it was Dan Marino & Maroney, now Auto Nation, Lehman or Potamkin, the worst place to buy a car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts