Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody?! I am new to, well, American made vehicles. I've been a Honda guy for the most part, since I was 16(I'm 30 now, lol). Curious if there are many, if any, Cruze modders in Middle TN? I've just purchased a 2011 Cruze 1.4L Turbo(automatic unfortunately). I've added the K&N short ram Typhoon air intake and I've only had the car two week now. Looking for more upgrades. I'd like to put a new header and a little bigger turbo on it. I plan on getting the Trifecta tune soon as well. I know there's not a whole lot in the way of upgrades for the Cruzes yet, especially since they're not really made for power. Obviously wheels and tires will come shortly after. Any other suggestions? I'm not a fan of the exhausts that I've heard from the 1.4's though, just too "ricey" sounding. Reminds me of my Hondas. I look forward to bouncing ideas off you guys and troubleshooting in the future.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Sishes !

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome. You'd be surprised how much stuff is out there. Have a look around here, there are tons of stuff!

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I used to live in Spring Hill! Now I'm in Cookeville.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts