Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop by and say hello. I recently picked up a brand new 2014 2LT manual with RS package in black granite paint It came loaded with everything but Nav. Got it for a terrific price and the dealer included winter tires on rims, tint, and Weather Tech floor liners. All in all, very happy with my purchase!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk! nice RS!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best wishes !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Every car I've owned has been a manual and though it took some doing to find the Cruze in the manual, I'm glad I did because it's got a wonderful shifter! Very pleased with the car so far.

Yeah, I was lucky they were so willing to deal. I had a great experience with the Sales team at my dealer. Would definitely recommend them to others in the Ottawa (Ontario) area.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Welcome and great choice on leather with a manual. They don't make em like that anymore. Glad you got a great deal. Every time I see a Canadian RS I automatically think LTZ.
That's what I was thinking too lol, aren't those LTZ wheels here in the states?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Yeah, the 2LT here in Canada comes with leather. She also came with the Black Granite Metallic (BGM I think???) paint, the RS sport package (body kit, fog lamps, 18" wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes, upgraded rear suspension), the Sun N Sound package (Pioneer stereo with sunroof), and the Enhanced Safety package with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert. All in all, a VERY well appointed little car! Very pleased so far!

EDIT:

Here are a couple more shots. One after putting on the snows and one from the rear just after getting the tint done.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Rim

·
10,712 Posts
That's what I was thinking too lol, aren't those LTZ wheels here in the states?
Yeah you really can't tell the LTZ and 2LT apart w/o the wheels, push to start and the center console. 15 2LT get vanity visor lights but how many times have I looked at that mirror?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts