Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pop by and say hello. I recently picked up a brand new 2014 2LT manual with RS package in black granite paint It came loaded with everything but Nav. Got it for a terrific price and the dealer included winter tires on rims, tint, and Weather Tech floor liners. All in all, very happy with my purchase!

IMG_20141031_215736.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk! nice RS!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best wishes !

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Every car I've owned has been a manual and though it took some doing to find the Cruze in the manual, I'm glad I did because it's got a wonderful shifter! Very pleased with the car so far.

Yeah, I was lucky they were so willing to deal. I had a great experience with the Sales team at my dealer. Would definitely recommend them to others in the Ottawa (Ontario) area.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Welcome and great choice on leather with a manual. They don't make em like that anymore. Glad you got a great deal. Every time I see a Canadian RS I automatically think LTZ.
That's what I was thinking too lol, aren't those LTZ wheels here in the states?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Yeah, the 2LT here in Canada comes with leather. She also came with the Black Granite Metallic (BGM I think???) paint, the RS sport package (body kit, fog lamps, 18" wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes, upgraded rear suspension), the Sun N Sound package (Pioneer stereo with sunroof), and the Enhanced Safety package with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Park Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert. All in all, a VERY well appointed little car! Very pleased so far!

EDIT:

Here are a couple more shots. One after putting on the snows and one from the rear just after getting the tint done.

IMG_20141031_215636.jpg DSC_1441 (1024x665).jpg

·
10,713 Posts
That's what I was thinking too lol, aren't those LTZ wheels here in the states?
Yeah you really can't tell the LTZ and 2LT apart w/o the wheels, push to start and the center console. 15 2LT get vanity visor lights but how many times have I looked at that mirror?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts