Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all.

I had to finally get rid of my '01 PT Cruiser. It served me well for a long time (bought it off the floor new). But recent busted motor mounts were more in an an increasing amount of expensive repairs over last couple o years.

So, I tried couple of Ford focus', some Corrollas, a Camry, Hondas, Mini Coopers, and a Volt, all '12-'14, all with more mileage than the Cruze I bought It was the best fit for me, best bang for the buck, best feel and ride for/to me, lowest miles (except that volt). Great car. Very happy so far. Like this '14 Champagne Silver Cruze.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,080 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and Congrats! Any plans for the Crz? Based on the typing after the first "Enter" are you using IE? If so, we recommend download Firefox/Chrome...for some reason the site doesn't respond well to IE.
Yes, IE. GTK about Chrome.

Fog lights might be one of the first its I might add. I have some other ideas, but want to see what is possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took me a few days to find this feature. Salesman never showed it. But, to a lifelong manual/stick man, who went to automatic for his son, this is pretty darned cool. I speak of the Driver Shift Control. This is really awesome. Even happier wit my choice of the Cruze. Using this for higher gear starts in snow, will also be handy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts