Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newly joined to see if I can find out how to correct a bluetooth issue on my 2013 Chevy Cruze Ecco. Worked just fine ofr 2 1/2 months, but now it says it's connected, but can't get any calls coming or going through my cell now. Also, it won't let me delete any of the previous bluetooth devices, and I can't re-pair with my phone because I keep getting the message "device list too full". Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome!

What has usually helped with mine is rebooting the phone. I had tried re-pairing my phone when I could not talk to anyone (no microphone on the call, but the car would respond just fine), finally got it working again when I rebooted the phone.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Newly joined to see if I can find out how to correct a bluetooth issue on my 2013 Chevy Cruze Ecco. Worked just fine ofr 2 1/2 months, but now it says it's connected, but can't get any calls coming or going through my cell now. Also, it won't let me delete any of the previous bluetooth devices, and I can't re-pair with my phone because I keep getting the message "device list too full". Any ideas? Thanks in advance. :D
Good afternoon dleroyb1963,

Welcome to the forum! I regret to hear that you're having complications with the Bluetooth connection in your Cruze. I recommend reaching out to our Infotainment Customer Support team as they are in the best position to assist you. You can contact them at (855) 478-7767. Please feel free to send me a private message if you have any other questions.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke with a wonderful csr from Infotainment Customer Support and he very patiently walked me through getting things working again. Thank you for the contact info! :goodjob::bowing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts