Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, been lurking for a bit looking for answers. Been a great resource. Have a 2013 with 1.4L turbo, automatic. Drive it like crazy. Bought used with 28k on it and now have 146k. Work is 120 mile round trip. Lost boost a couple weeks ago. Replaced turbo this weekend. that was, uh, fun, lol. Lower oil tube was crimped and partially melted. Replaced both oil tubes. I've abused this car. I run it hard. Check engine light had been on nearly a year. Stabilitrak light was intermittent as well. So got new turbo buttoned up and that took care of all the "pretty" dashboard lights, haha. So I go out yesterday and batter is dead. woohoo. Replced that tonight and all is good again. Going to be nice using remote start again. Only issue I know of right now is that I only get cold air blowing on the passenger side when I should have heat. It's very cold like AC at furthest vent passenger side. A tad bit warmer but still cold at the left most passenger vent. I gets a slight bit warmer at the mid vent or right most driver vent. And regular heat at the left driver vent. Started last winter. Kind of irritating but I rarely have a passenger and have just shut those vents. Haven't searched the forum yet for this issue. perhaps its the blend door actuator? idk.

Anyway, thanks for what I've seen so far and maybe I'll be able to contribute something too along the way.

John

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Hi, been lurking for a bit looking for answers. Been a great resource. Have a 2013 with 1.4L turbo, automatic. Drive it like crazy. Bought used with 28k on it and now have 146k. Work is 120 mile round trip. Lost boost a couple weeks ago. Replaced turbo this weekend. that was, uh, fun, lol. Lower oil tube was crimped and partially melted. Replaced both oil tubes. I've abused this car. I run it hard. Check engine light had been on nearly a year. Stabilitrak light was intermittent as well. So got new turbo buttoned up and that took care of all the "pretty" dashboard lights, haha. So I go out yesterday and batter is dead. woohoo. Replced that tonight and all is good again. Going to be nice using remote start again. Only issue I know of right now is that I only get cold air blowing on the passenger side when I should have heat. It's very cold like AC at furthest vent passenger side. A tad bit warmer but still cold at the left most passenger vent. I gets a slight bit warmer at the mid vent or right most driver vent. And regular heat at the left driver vent. Started last winter. Kind of irritating but I rarely have a passenger and have just shut those vents. Haven't searched the forum yet for this issue. perhaps its the blend door actuator? idk.

Anyway, thanks for what I've seen so far and maybe I'll be able to contribute something too along the way.

John
Welcome, yep my thought too...blend door actuator.

You qualify for a High Mileage Badge...Post a pic of your odometer here http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/9-general-discussion/119969-high-mileage-badges.html

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum JD

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! As mentioned above, you can get a neat little badge if you let us peek at your odo. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.