Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I bought a new 2011 Cruze in May of 2011 and love it! I've never joined a forum, this is my first one so I am still trying to figure my way around. I need to replace all 4 original tires, almost 70,000 miles on them and was wondering which you all recommend. I can't say I'm dissatisfied with the Firestone FR710 but wanted to know if there was something better. I typed in tires in the search box and it brought to vendor ads. I thought if I typed tires in the search box it would bring up threads relating to tires. Am I missing something? Thanks!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello all! I bought a new 2011 Cruze in May of 2011 and love it! I've never joined a forum, this is my first one so I am still trying to figure my way around. I need to replace all 4 original tires, almost 70,000 miles on them and was wondering which you all recommend. I can't say I'm dissatisfied with the Firestone FR710 but wanted to know if there was something better. I typed in tires in the search box and it brought to vendor ads. I thought if I typed tires in the search box it would bring up threads relating to tires. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Hello
if you got 70,000 miles on those tires & you are happy with them I would get the same set. I have never even got that close to that mileage for any set of tires.
Off topic do you live in the Cape cod Ma.? I ask this because I live in Foxboro. good luck

·
Administrator
25,087 Posts
I entered Tires into the search field in the upper right area of the page. Results appear to be sorted by most recently active thread so you may have to scroll a couple of pages to find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bostonboy, you're right, I was thinking the same thing. Yes, I am from Cape Cod. I'm trying to find a tire that might be even quieter than mine but still have all the qualities of all season. After the winter we just had, driving in the snow the tires performed just ok but with almost 70,000 miles, I guess I can't complain! How do you like your Cruze?
Hello
if you got 70,000 miles on those tires & you are happy with them I would get the same set. I have never even got that close to that mileage for any set of tires.
Off topic do you live in the Cape cod Ma.? I ask this because I live in Foxboro. good luck

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Obermd. When I saw the ads on the top and the links below, they looked like links to other vendor ads. Sorry and thanks for the correction!!:th_salute:

·
Administrator
25,087 Posts
Searching here could definitely be easier.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk :)
I was really happy with the Arizonian's. It is one of the "generic" tires sold by Discount Tire or America's Tire (depending on where you live), but I was extremely impressed with how well they operated in all-weather, and as "semi-sports" tires. I am a fairly aggressive driver, but also wanted something that worked in all conditions. Also, they are a 70,000 mile rated tire I believe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts