Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is kenny and I just got a 2011 chevy cruze 1.4L turbo LT with RS package. It was my parents but sat in driveway with a bad transmission for at least the last 4-5 years. Has some front end damage on the drivers side. Just the from bumper cover has some cracks and entire fog light assembly is gone. Good news is that the wires still have the factory ends on them. I am thinking my brother took it off. I think the front fender is a little out of shape as well just because it does not line up to the headlight like the passenger side. I just got the transmission rebuilt and it drives down the road once again. I'm looking into finding replacement parts to make it 100% again. I would like to make it a little more custom but I am not finding many options for anything that's not a stock replacement.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
7,998 Posts
Welcome Aboard!(y)

There are a few body kits out there, but are a bit pricey compared to stock. MBI Auto is one place to get pre-painted front and rear fascias fairly cheap: https://www.amazon.com/MBI-AUTO-Painted-Bumper-GM1000924/dp/B076MPSS1S , as for fenders, you can get new ones for about $50, but I would locate a Pick N Pull type yard and get a painted one if you can find the right color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that link. I was looking at it yesterday but it is not for the RS. What is the difference between the two? Is it just the lower grill?

·
Super Moderator
7,998 Posts
Thanks for that link. I was looking at it yesterday but it is not for the RS. What is the difference between the two? Is it just the lower grill?
front-lower grill opening
side - side skirts, RS emblems
rear - fake grill

RS Front:

non RS front

RS side

non RS Side

RS rear

non RS rear

·
Super Moderator
7,998 Posts
Fender - unpainted
RS front fascia - unpainted
RS front fascia w/ grille - unpainted

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never ordered parts from carparts.com. have any of you guys? Are they good quality parts? I just dont want to order it and it come all warped and not looking good. That bumper cover cost $50 less than the one I found. I really wish i could find a more aggressive bumper cover!!

·
Super Moderator
7,998 Posts
My front fender is from Carparts and the previous fascia was from MBI (I'm on my third one).

All you need to do is look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts