Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this up. Getting harder to find these. Got this the same place I got my strut brace from. TPS Garage Store in Egypt. They get it right from UR. Good prices too. Now I have the rear lower, rear upper and strut braces.
Question is, I have the Pioneer stereo. Some people say it fits. Others say it wont. As far as I see, I may have to modify the one amp mounting tab and maybe raise the rear speakers up a little. Maybe not. 🤷‍♂️ Anyone else install this on a pioneer equipped Cruze?
Debating if the front lower brace is worth it. That would be the next one. 🖖
Office supplies Font Beige Tints and shades Wood

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,174 Posts
Picked this up. Getting harder to find these. Got this the same place I got my strut brace from. TPS Garage Store in Egypt. They get it right from UR. Good prices too. Now I have the rear lower, rear upper and strut braces.
Question is, I have the Pioneer stereo. Some people say it fits. Others say it wont. As far as I see, I may have to modify the one amp mounting tab and maybe raise the rear speakers up a little. Maybe not. 🤷‍♂️ Anyone else install this on a pioneer equipped Cruze?
Debating if the front lower brace is worth it. That would be the next one. 🖖 View attachment 300455
Is this the brace that goes in the trunk? If so I have one in my 2014 LT and it works fine.

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Pioneer sound and mine fit. It fit tight but we made it fit. It does sit against the bottom of the speakers though.
Yeah, got mine installed tonight. Powerful magnets help with the driver side bolt install as does the block of foam behind the hole. Im gonna try to raise the speakers up a little somehow. Playing anything with bass makes a rattle. How hard is the back deck cover to take off? 🖖

· Administrator
14,174 Posts
Yes sir, it is.I take it you have the Pioneer system? 👍
I do not. But as the sub is plastic, I would think you could modify it a bit to fit.

· Administrator
14,174 Posts
Yeah, got mine installed tonight. Powerful magnets help with the driver side bolt install as does the block of foam behind the hole. Im gonna try to raise the speakers up a little somehow. Playing anything with bass makes a rattle. How hard is the back deck cover to take off? 🖖

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was quite easy to do. All I did was loosen the one screw that holds the speaker in (Other side has 2 tab/notches), places a piece of shrink tube under the front and slid the speaker forward as far as possible. It has a little play in it. Then just tightened it down and now the speaker isn't touching the brace. It's close, but doesn't touch. So anyone who has the pioneer system, its possible to install without the speaker hitting the bar. 🖖

1 - 8 of 8 Posts