25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Could I get some help here please? I had my 2011 Cruze into the shop last week to have repairs done...They installed new thermostat with complete housing, plastic tube from top of housing to throttle plate and bleed cooling system. $ 500 Later and today there is smoke coming from under the hood. Here are some pics I took. Can anyone tell me whats going on and if it could of been something the shop had done? Please help, I hate spending more money on this car. Auto part Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Could I get some help here please? I had my 2011 Cruze into the shop last week to have repairs done...They installed new thermostat with complete housing, plastic tube from top of housing to throttle plate and bleed cooling system. $ 500 Later and today there is smoke coming from under the hood. Here are some pics I took. Can anyone tell me whats going on and if it could of been something the shop had done? Please help, I hate spending more money on this car. View attachment 209114 View attachment 209122 View attachment 209130 View attachment 209130 View attachment 209138
GLORIA, if you would like help, please stop posting the same thing in different threads and create your own thread for people to respond to your specific issue.

Edit: This thread is for someone new to the site that was just introducing themselves. Or create your own introduction.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts