Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone on CruzeTalk,
I am a proud owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze LS 6 speed manual (I know the LT is much better but I got it for a very cheap price with only 17k on it) but none the less i love my Cruze. I was looking for some advice on visual mods and performance mods available for my car. I have gotten some info on the facebook page and was referred here. Scott D. Galbreath gave me some pointers on what i can do but i know for performance it is limited. I will work on the interior lighting and audio 1st. I am thinking about adding Injen's CAI or K&N's intake as a quickie mod and for the sound. Do they both require you to take the front bumper off for installation? Well, I need a good pair of speakers and a good amp to start with. i need to add 6x9's in the back since my car did not have them. Should I add a box as well? i don't want the "trunk falling apart' noise just some good deep bass and clarity. 6 1/2's on the doors and wondering if i should get rid of the tweeters. Getting a Hi to Low since i am keeping the stock radio. I live in the NYC area and if anyone knows of any local places (that wot sell me trash and rip me off) it ould be very much appreciated. Well, seems like CruzeTalk.com will be my new hangout for a long time. so much to learn about my car. Thanks in advance and sorry this is so long. lol

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seems like you have a lot of mods in your future. Keep us posted with pics.

Reactions: SELECT7

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts