Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase a new 15 Cruze Diesel and just want to learn what I might be getting myself into. I was a previous Cobalt SS/TC owner and I am completely impressed with the Cruze over the Cobalt. I will be hitting up the diesel section of this forum and read, read, read. Thank you in advance for any and all the information!

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Welcome and you found the right place to find out more about the car. Just remember that forums like this attract two types of people - enthusiasts and problems. This dynamic makes it so that you have to read between the lines.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome! Lots of great info here! Look around, and if you can't find what you're looking for (which hardly ever happens) just start your own thread and ask!

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a new 15 Cruze Diesel and just want to learn what I might be getting myself into.
The first question I have is what kind of driving do you do? Diesels are highway loving machines. If your weekly commute is all short city trips, it may not be a good fit for you.

Reactions: Merc6

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Most of my driving is highway. I drive approx 1000km in a week. I have a business where I travel to people's homes and I'd stay 65% is highway. Just spent $420 in gas to go 2065km in my jeep. Pulled the trigger today and bought the diesel Cruze.

·
2,168 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. You'll have to post pics when you get a chance!

·
Administrator
25,598 Posts
Congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts