Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just bought my 2017 Cruze. I've been a Ford guy all my life, but I've decided to try something else. Thus far, I've really been enjoying my car. Since I work in the parts department of a Chevy dealer, it was natural that I would get a GM product. My Ford Fiesta that I bought last year was nothing but lousy. Small, horrible ergonomics, and a transmission that was pretty much useless. So I walked up front to sales and got myself a brand new 17 Cruze LT. For just a little more each month, I got way more car.

Thanks,

-Ethan Smith.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I did get a good discount. I waited until some good incentives were released and pounced. There are a few things I'm still getting used to- the turbo engine and the stop-start technology, but it's very comfortable. Even with me being 6' tall, there's still enough rear seat leg room for just about anyone I'll ever fit in the car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yea, it's got like twice the room. I would hit my head, arms, knees, feet- everything! inside that Fiesta. And the rear seats were completely useless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts