Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Zak. I own a 2011 Silver Chevy Cruze 1.8L. I named her Trixie, absolutely love her.
I was wondering a few things. One would be, do any of you have a Chevy Cruze with the vinyl stripes? I don't know if I should get them and if I do, with what color would look good. I really want them, but I don't want my car to look trashy.
Two would be, do you know if there's any two-tone vinyl stripes for the Cruze and if so could you send a link? Thank you.
And I also wanted to say, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all!
Cruze onwards! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
With silver you almost have no choice but to go black as a primary accent. I like red as a secondary, but I've done that before. This time I want to try yellow, but I know I need to be careful and sparing as to no look "trashy". As far as links, I have not found one myself, sorry

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think yellow would look great, seen a great yellow combination before! And yeah, it's hard to find a great color combination. I have the Black Carbon-Fiber Chevy emblems, I'm going to buy Black and chrome rims with red outline and I was also debating on the Gloss Black Roof vinyl.
So maybe I will just stick with the Roof vinyl, rims, and chevy emblems rather than getting a stripe vinyl!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I have these stripes on my fenders. The driver side is the only side I have done so far. These are carbon fiber vinyl. They aren't done. I still have some pin striping I'm adding on the stripes as a outline. They will be a metallic blue.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome. The gloss black roof would look awesome. I know there's a type of vinyl out there that makes it look as if your whole roof is a sun roof. Seen one on a different vehicle, but not the whole roof though. He wanted it to look like he had a sunroof in it. Even had all the vents to go with it. Looked really cool.

One good thing about vinyl is that if you don't like it, you can always change it for something else. As far as colours go, I think it's up to the person themselves as to what they like and don't like. What looks good to one, may not look good to another. Whatever you pick, I'm sure will be the best fit for you. In the end, that's all that matters.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Yeah I seen what the cruze looks like with the whole roof blacked out and it looks kickass lol.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello, my name is Zak. I own a 2011 Silver Chevy Cruze 1.8L. I named her Trixie, absolutely love her.
I was wondering a few things. One would be, do any of you have a Chevy Cruze with the vinyl stripes? I don't know if I should get them and if I do, with what color would look good. I really want them, but I don't want my car to look trashy.
Two would be, do you know if there's any two-tone vinyl stripes for the Cruze and if so could you send a link? Thank you.
And I also wanted to say, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all!
Cruze onwards! :)
Hi Zak,

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions in regarding Trixie, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :). Enjoy!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.